- OUR COMPANY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Wagerpro.com, a New York corporation, is registered in the state of New York with its employees, agents and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “we” “us” or “our” throughout this site).
Wagerpro, Inc.’s contact information are as follows:
303 Smith Street, Suite 7
Farmingdale NY 11725
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
The information we assemble is used for advertising, to improve your experience, and to enhance the services we provide. This information is not stored in any way that could expose the identity, actions or personal information of a specific user. Generally, we will request that you provide two types of information: (1) personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, and physical address; and (2) demographic information including, but not limited to: gender, age, zip code or similar information. This information may be collected at different times and through different channels on Wagerpro.com including registration inquiries or surveys. Under no circumstances will you be asked to provide your real name or the name of any other real person as your user name. Rather, you will be directed to create a username and password to access our site. When you elect to provide information about yourself, this is your personal choice, and you can always choose not to provide certain information. Please note that not providing certain information may result in not being able to maximize your usage of this site.The use of this information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you. For example, we use your account details to supply our services to you, to communicate with you, and to enable you to log into your account and access our services. More importantly, we have a legitimate business interest in using your information to market our goods and services to you, and to send you marketing messages from third-parties.The information you provide to us to make a purchase including your contact details, name, email address, credit card and the product you purchased is utilized to complete your order and provide services. We also use this information to enter into or perform our contract with you and, for example, to employ anti-fraud screening to protect you and our services.
We collect aggregate information in our site such as the following:
- Your marketing preferences;
- The links you click on and how often;
- The manner in which you’ve made purchases; and
- Whether you have opened messages and/or communications from us and, if so, how often.It is necessary for us to collect and use this information to further the improvement of our services to you on many fronts such as understanding how our customers use our site. This usage is equally as necessary to assess the traffic to our site in order to optimize future marketing campaigns.Information is assembled when you communicate with us directly, through our website or through social media, inclusive of the details of our messages to you, as well as your communications and where you sent it from. The use of this information assists us in verifying your identity and to monitor customer communications for training and quality assurance purposes.
It may also be necessary to collect information from individuals and other organizations in an effort to create new business relationships and to expand our marketing communications based on the preferences and behaviors of these individuals and/or organizations. These organizations and entities are commonly referred to as “third-parties.” Such third-parties may include, but are not limited to credit agencies, payment processing companies and your personal banking institution. We may obtain this type of information for purposes of verifying your credit history, effectuating payment for our services and to personalize our service to you by complementing your site behavior and preferences while utilizing our services. There will be occurrences where you will be required to provide information when you enter and/or win certain contests such as your photograph, a copy of your driver’s license and/or passport. Also, a signed affidavit including your name, age, address, telephone number and your signature may be required in the event that you have won. The use of this information enables us to fully perform our contractual duties to you and to publicize the outcome of contests and to ensure the integrity of the contests we host.
In the event that you attend one of our events in person, it may be likely that a photograph or video image of you may be obtained and used to comment on certain events that we host and to market upcoming events and exhibitions.
4. TECHNICAL DISCLOSURES
5. Other technical forums
Wagerpro.com may make certain on-line forums and message boards available to its subscribers. For example, if you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Please take notice that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you elect to make public in an online forum. Accordingly, please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas.
Wagerpro.com employs reasonable safeguards to ensure and secure your personal information. Notwithstanding, no transmission over the internet or the electronic storage of information is completely insulated from the possibility of misuse.
7. LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS
Wagerpro.com and our affiliates are required to collect certain types of information for compliance with legal requirements relating to our anti-fraud and know your customer obligations. If this information is not disclosed, we cannot provide a product or service to you.
In the event that we receive a legal request from any law enforcement agency vested with the power to make a request, we are obligated to disclose certain information. During the course of such an investigation or request, we will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. This information will be stored until those issues are resolved.
8. The sale, merger or acquisition of Wagerpro.com
In the event that Wagerpro.com’s shares are sold, transferred or otherwise acquired by any other entity, we reserve the right to transfer the user database including your personal information as a key business asset of our company.
9. Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Wagerpro.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or security of the content of such other websites.
10. User Rights
Please be advised that you have certain rights regarding your information. The availability of these rights and the manner in which you can use them are set out below in more detail below. Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances.
- You may request a copy of your personal information at any time;
- You may present an objection to the use of your information on our site;
- You have the right to freeze our use of your information on notice;
- You may request to delete any portion of your information previously provided on this site;
- You have the right to request a modification or edit of any information we hold that you have previously provided.11.
It is understood and agreed that users will not engage in any of the following:
- Harm any minors;
- Engage in any false impersonation while using Wagerpro.com;
- Post any abusive, harassing, vulgar, illegal, threatening, tortious, or obscene material to the site;
- Upload any junk mail or spam on the site;
- Upload any material that is in contravention to any copyright, trademark or any other law or regulation;
- Upload any viruses or attempt to frustrate the use and functionality of this site;
- Upload any information or content that would breach any fiduciary duty or contractual right of any other person or entity. 12. Information and Minors
Please take notice that we do not knowingly obtain or solicit any information from any person under the age of eighteen (18). If you are not 18 years or older, you must not submit or attempt to subscribe to this site.
It is further understood and agreed that Wagerpro.com may terminate or suspend at its sole discretion your use of this site for any reason whatsoever with or without notice. You further agree that Wagerpro.com may deactivate your username and password for any reason and without notice.
The service of any notice herein may be effectuated via email or regular mail.
15. Proprietary Rights
Please take further notice that the services provided herein are the property of Wagerpro.com and are licensed to Wagerpro.com and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Wagerpro.com. It is further understood and agreed that our software used in the performance of our contract and any service contained on this site shall be the sole property of Wagerpro.com and protected by any applicable and controlling intellectual property laws, copyright law, trademark law, service marks, patent law or any other proprietary rights and laws. 16. CORRECTING/UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wagerpro.com contains web pages through which you can change your email subscriptions or correct or update the personal information you have provided to us through registration at any time after you have registered.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding correcting or updating your information, kindly contact our customer service representatives.